Welcome to Shellback’s Sales Team Instructions
Shellback Business Services will pay a 10% commission to all sales professionals that help us market our Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign with the goal of selling as many Perks as possible. Two-weeks after the campaign concludes, Shellback will write a 10% commission check for all funds raised above the minimum quota of $1,000.
For example, if your sales and marketing activities sold 10 of the featured Perks at $150, you would be paid 10% of of $1,500 or $150.
If you work for a company with a corporate fleet or know someone that does and they manage a fleet of 400 vehicles and you sold them four fleet packages at $39,996, you would earn a $3,999.60 commission check.
Shellback target audience is broken down into two main segments:
- Parents with teenage kids.
- Fleet safety managers that work for utility companies, cable/telecom companies, school districts, local governments, trucking companies, delivery services, and any company that manages a fleet of 10 or more vehicles.
Each week we will post a list of the top 50 sales accounts that lists number of views generated and total funds raised by each sales person. Results will be tracked using Indiegogo’s Google Analytics program.
How to Get Started:
- Sign up for an account with Indiegogo.com.
- Log on to your Indiegogo account and then go to Shellback’s Indiegogo campaign profile page
- Click on the Email sharing link and it will provide a link that looks like this:
- This URL is your unique tracking link to utilize when driving all marketing traffic the campaign profile
- This means you don’t have to sign up with us to start selling and marketing because we’ll track everything with this URL link.
- You can use the unique URL link to drive new customers to the campaign profile with social media posts, email marketing campaigns, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter advertising campaigns and sponsored posts, content marketing posts, pay-per-click advertising via Google and other advertising network services.
- Next generate your marketing materials from the text and pictures in the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign profile or chose from the one or more of the advertising billboards listed below.
- Hint: Use Buffer.com or Hootsuite.com to highlight the text below each picture, then right click on the image to share on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.com with just one post.